Terms & Conditions for Camps
• Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘REBIRTH ADVENTURE & SPORTS.’
• Outstation cheques shall not be accepted.
• Payment against dishonoured cheque/s shall have to be paid in cash with additional charge of Rs.200/- per cheque.
• The balance payment is to be paid atleast 15 days before the departure of the batch. If the balance payment is not made on time, it would automatically be considered cancelled without any prior intimation and no refund would be given in this regard.
• Camp may be cancelled if there is not enough strength, actual amount paid by the participant towards the camp will be refunded by A/c payee cheque only. No other claims will be entertained.
• No refund shall be given if the participant terminates the camp at any point due to any reason.
• REBIRTH ADVENTURE & SPORTS reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a participant on camp in event of unreasonable behavior at any time and no refund will be given in this regard.
• The amount paid once is not-transferable to any other programme or to any other person.
• Jain food may be served on specific request, subject to availability.
• It shall be the participant's responsibility to collect the necessary travel documents from our office on time.
• The organisers or any individual connected with the camp shall not be held responsible in case of any accident or any unforeseen natural calamity.
• Organisers will not be responsible towards any internal disputes arising with fellow participants.
• We are not bound to provide name address or any other personal details of other participants.
• The organisers shall not be held responsible for loss/theft of the participant’s luggage and belongings.
• REBIRTH ADVENTURE & SPORTS has the right to use the participant's name, information and photographs in promotional materials, brochures and press releases.
Disclaimer : While all care will be taken for the safety of the participants, REBIRTH ADVENTURE & SPORTS nected to it would not be held responsible for any accident or any unforeseen incident. Participants will have to look after their luggage throughout the journey as well as during the camp/tour. Doctor’s certificate would be required if the participant is undergoing any medical treatment, is over-weight or above 60 years.
REBIRTH ADVENTURE & SPORTS. reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a participant during the camp/eco-tour in event of unreasonable behaviour at any time.